Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Winter Prep

I read a lot of fashion blogs, and a large amount of them are for countries where right now it's snowing outside instead of ice-cream-melting-sun-burning heat. While this is good (it always helps to know what styles will be coming in during the winter, since most of the stuff in Australian stores is at the very least influenced by the USA/UK/Europe), this is also bad, since it makes me want to buy coats and not, say, singlet tops.

The main offenders are Hel Looks and Copenhagen Street Style which are almost making me wish for cold weather. I think I like the outfits on Copenhagen Street Style more, but I like that Hel Looks always adds the name, age (most of the time), fashion influences/inspiration, and sometimes even where/when they got certain items.






No comments:

Post a Comment