Monday, March 22, 2010

Shoes

I have a lot of shoes. In fact, it's something of a joke. As in, "Oh, you're such a stereotypical woman, you have lots of shoes lol". After going to The Way We Wear Fair and buying yet another pair, I decided to count.

I have 58 pairs of shoes. Don't believe me? Well, I bring proof.



I told you so. It's really quite amazing that they fit into the bottom of my wardrobes*.


Edited to add: My grandmother (who is an even bigger shoe addict than me) gave me another pair of shoes today. So that makes it 59.


*I say wardrobes because I have the use of one whole one, and then I share half of one with my boyfriend.

2 comments:

  1. ha! so excellent! i have so many shoes and i am trying to get rid of 27 pairs but you're kinda convincing me to keep them! :)

    xx

    www.dearselena.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more shoes the better I say :D

    I visited my parents over the Easter weekend and my favourite op shoes was having their $1 sale, so now I have even more shoes lol.

    ReplyDelete