Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ouch, my wallet

Although internet shopping can unearth some terrific bargains, it can also be as dangerous as walking into Review (I love everything in there, even the mannequins with their incredibly tiny waists).

Yesterday, while avoiding my uni work (or "taking a break", as I like to put it), I came across this site. Les Queues de Sardines* has the most amazing tights ever made. EVER.








Despite trying to do my best to not to spend all my money (and despite the fact that the only online ordering places were in French), I did give in and buy one pair of the rain-cloud tights. I hope you're happy internet.



*Which roughly translates to "tails of Sardines", in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. oh, weird. Last week I spotted a girl in irving baby wearing those white cyclopes tights and had to stop her to tell her I liked her outfit it was that cool. Now I can get some of my own! Fluke.

    hello from another adelaide blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me! What a small world :D
    Hello Adelaide blogger!

    ReplyDelete