Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sale Report: Online Shopping - Topshop and Forever 21

It's University time again, and you know what that means! That's right, it means I'm about to spend a lot of time on the internet, window shopping and resisting the urge to buy everything. Even though anyone who's been on Etsy knows that's very, very hard (it's like Ebay, but for amazing vintage and odd stationary, both of which I love).

Topshops's online store is making very hard for me at the moment, mainly because of this dress:
I don't know whether it's the pink ruffle, or the stripes, or the whole carnival-y look it has about it (well, it is called the 'Clown Dress'), but whatever it is, it's completely adorable. Plus, combine that with the fact that it's on sale (and Topshops's shipping to Australia isn't hugely daunting - I think it's like $10 AU) and I WANNNNT IIIIIITT.

Forever 21, which always has awesome things on sale all the time because they want me to be poor, has lots of coats on sale, because their winter's ending, while ours is starting (or it would be, if it would stop being so hot).
See, this would go with a lot of my tartan stuff. See, I can be practical about clothes (sort of).

Okay, so I know I already have a big coat. But the one I have is black. And the buttons are different! (And I have a weakness for millitary-style jackets. I think it's the buttons)

Okay, so it's a tartan skirt. I can't go past that. This one is dark purple, and full of tartan-y goodness. Plus I don't have a dark purple one.

I don't know what it is about cardigans, but I find myself really loving them at the moment. I foresee a lot of cardigan/tartan skirt combos in my winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment