Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sale Report: Gilles Street Markets

Although I hadn't been for ages, I went to the Gilles Street Markets with my cousin. I remembered it being quite good value and I was not wrong. I didn't pay over $10 for anything all day, and a majority of my purchases were $5 and under, especially towards the end of the day.

We were there all day, which really is the best way to go about it. Getting there when it opens (10am) means you get the really good stuff before anyone else (I got a 70's disco dress for $5), and staying later means you get things at reduced prices (I got a green sailor dress for $2, plus a dress my cousin had seen earlier had gone down from $40 to $10).

Seriously, if you have a chance to get to one, I'd defiantly recommend it. The next one is on the 21st of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment