Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Weird or Bad Weird?

People's clothes are the first thing I notice about then. It's slightly superficial, but it's true, especially if they have weird clothes. I'm not saying that 'weird' is necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it's just plain wrong.


Seen: at Glenelg beach, South Australia.


I'll admit, this outfit hits two of my pet peeves crocs and the all-black-ensemble*. Plus the hammer pants seemed to be made of silk. So it would have been a bit like wearing pyjamas.


Seen: on some golf show.


I don't know what to think about this one. On one hand I love the fact that the guy wearing it seemed like more of a white-beater/jeans kind of guy. And I defiantly loved the ridiculousness of it (so. much. pink.). But it was a weird one.

Have any of you guys seen any weird-bad or weird-good outfits lately?


*It can sometimes work, but I always feel like there should be some colour there, or even greys/whites. Unless, you know, you actually are at a funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment