Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sale Report: Globalize

Usually I avoid places like Globalize like the plague. Anything in there is over $50, so to go in there would only mean torturing myself. However, a few times a year they have a huuuge sale. In the past I've avoided these as well, on the basis of my "if it's over $30 then it's not really on sale" rule. But I was in Rundle Mall, and I saw "nothing over $40" posters plastering the windows, so I thought "why not?". I am so glad I did.

Piper Lane Flamingo Mini Skirt
It was: $89. 95
I got it for: $20

Evil Twin Insane In the Membrane Crop-Tee
It was: $59.95
I got it for: $20








Mooks T-shirt
It was: $49.95
I got it for: $20
(I find this slogan hilarious)







Plus a brown gingham scarf and a lace scarf (2 for $15), black and white check shoes ($5 down from $45 - defiantly my favourite bargain of the day) and pink velveteen shoes with these adorable bows ($14 down from $30).

If you are down Rundle Mall way any time soon, I would most defiantly advise you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment