Wednesday, May 12, 2010

store: Supermarket Sarah


There is a wondrous place, where all your dreams can come true. Although Supermarket Sarah might not be exactly that place, it is pretty close. Featuring a collage-type wall of products which regularly changes to display more of the fabulous finds, Sara showcases vintage pieces as well as up-and-coming designers.

Sadly, some of the stuff it a little* out of my price range, but it's still wonderful to look at.



Some of it is reasonably affordable (and a great way to get something interesting for your wardrobe/house/good friend***).



And some of it is just wonderful. The sort of thing that, when I see it, I feel happier knowing that something like it exists in the world.



Of course, you guys know me. If I visit a site enough to have done a whole blog post on it, I would have bought something from it. Because it was too amazing to not get one, I bought an Attitude Toy Gun.


How cute is it? With it's little face. I think they've only got two left of the toy guns (they're all different too).


ALSO I should point out that, if you live in London, Supermarket Sarah is currently doing an exhibit, so go on down and have a look.


*And by "a little" I of course mean "maybe if I win a lottery or two/rob a bank/don't buy anything else for a year I will be able to afford these".
**I am in love with this. This is how capes should be - the colours, the fringe-tassel-things, the badges, I love all of it.

***Like maybe for their birthday. On October 19th. Hint hint.
****I had one of these when I was little!

No comments:

Post a Comment