Monday, May 10, 2010

shoes glorious shoes

Sorry for the lack of posting as of late. I've recently moved, and I am also sadly without a proper camera (I've borrow my parents but apparently normal batteries aren't good enough for it to actually turn on).

HOWEVER I have still been endlessly browsing blogs*, where I came across these absolutely lovely shoes on The Clothes Horse:


They are so, so lovely. They remind me of summer and picnics.

I've been towering over my domain in some similar shoes today. I bought them on eBay, mainly because I loved the thought of owning wooden shoes.


They are made of (solid) wood and amazingness. Plus, they are actually quite comfortable to wear. And they make me a good inch or two taller, which is awesome.


*yes, it is time for me to be doing assignments again.

No comments:

Post a Comment