Monday, April 5, 2010

things I love: tartan

Everyone has their clothing 'thing' that they love. You know what I'm talking about - that clothing type that, when you wear it, it makes you happy. I have a couple of things like that (statement tights, nautical-themed clothing), but my main one for the last five or so years (and wow is that a long time) has been tartan.

I have tartan shoes, pants, dresses, ties, hats, tights, underwear, coats, and many, many tartan skirts. There's just something about tartan (especially red tartan, although I do have multi-coloured tartan skirts) that just draws me to it. I'm on the look out for some tartan boots/vest/shirt, and of course I can never resist a tartan skirt (which my bulging wardrobe can attest to).


Picnic Set (Etsy)


'Prairie meets Woodstock' shirt (Friends of Courture)


'Don't Be Jealous' skirt (Etsy)


Prep School Earings (Shana Logic)


1970's Oscar de la Renta skirt (Etsy)


Rocket Dog Memories Shoes (dELiAs)


Pink and Brown Bow Set (Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment