Monday, April 5, 2010

rainy days

Winter is coming up, and I am sincerely hoping we don't get the absolute floods of rain like we did last year. I'm all for some rain (it makes the inside of my house feel very cozy), but non-stop raining for an entire season is just taking it too far.

HOWEVER it does mean I can break out the rainy-day clothes. Not only does it mean I get to actually wear all the little cute ankle boots and coats I've been finding, but it means I can wear cloud-themed stuff without seeming out of place. It also makes winter feel a whole lot more cheerful.


Happy Cloud Shoes (Etsy)


'English Summer' necklace (Etsy)


Nubrella (Nubrella)


Playtime Pals iPod Stickers (ModCloth)


Cloud Tee (Etsy)

4 comments:

  1. Its raining here in Sydney today - Its kind of strange because for the whole almost two months I've been here it hasn't rained, I feel like I'm back in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rain! I love that pic with the umbrella :)

    I must admit, mostly I'd like it to rain when I am in bed, stop if I need to go out, and then carry on... I'm fussy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fashion Nerd,
    Thank you for entering the contest that beso.com sponsored on The Clothes Horse. We invite you to enter another contest we're running where you can win pair of Hunter Boots. Our Style Director, Emily Schuman (of cupcakesandcashmere.com) is giving away 6 different pair. Check it out at: http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    Thanks again,
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Esme: I feel the same way! It should rain only when I am reading in bed with a hot cup of tea, and then shop when I need to do some food shopping.

    ReplyDelete