Tuesday, August 24, 2010

take a photo, it will last longer

I harbour quite love for photography. I'm sure most people do. So I tend to have a fondness for photography-themed clothes. And not just the picture-of-a-camera-tee either. There is quite a bit out there. It seems to work especially well in swimwear, or maybe I'm just thinking that it does because I'm suddenly seeing it everywhere.

The Moonwalker and The Ribs, Black Milk

The Miami, The Bordeaux and The Los Angeles, We Are Handsome

That's not to say photographic prints can't work in the non-swimwear-clothes though. In fact, they can look even more amazing sometimes.

Printed silk Tunic, Solve Sundsbo for Surface to Air

Printed silk tunic, Solve Sundsbo for Surface to Air


Malted Milk shorts, Camilla and Marc

Silk Reptile print dress, Alexander McQueen

Angular Zipped Dress, Krystof Strozyna

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the McQueen.

    Actually the Solve Sundsbo x Surface to Air collab had a really awesome selection of hobo bags too...not that I stalk the colette site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leggings as pants? Or are leggings pants. So confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, how amazeballs are wedge booties? Loving this Krystof Stroznya number.

    Looking forward to meeting you (no, I'm not some stalker- I see we're both helping out with the Uglee challenge) X

    ReplyDelete