Monday, August 30, 2010

spring is finally here! (sort of)

It was sunny this weekend, and it was sunny most of today, so I'm going to declare it an early spring! Mainly because I've been looking forward to warming dresses without having to lug big coats/scarves/gloves/hats around in order to not freeze*. Dresses like the one I wore today!

Patchwork dress, Finders Keepers via the Gilles St Markets
Maroon t-shirt, Crossroads (second hand)
Tan corset belt, Mogil (second hand)
French lace tights, eBay
Thigh-high grey socks, eBay

Soft pink bow flats, Dandelion

Mimco straw cap (with belt from the Finders Keepers dress used as a band)



* Yes, I know, I could wear something warmer, but I just don't want to. Plus, I hate wearing pants, unless I'm in exactly the right mood (for context on this mood - I wore pants two days out of last year). I have to wear them for work, but that's pretty much the only time I wear them.

2 comments:

  1. I have to go to the gilles street market sometime soon. I've never been

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's definitely worth checking it out. I always find something amazing every time I go, and most of the stuff I've got from there has been in the $5 - $25 range.

    ReplyDelete