Wednesday, August 11, 2010

get this look: Brooklyn Industries

Those of you who know me know that I'm kind of a stinge when it comes to shelling out for clothes. I love clothes. I haaaate spending hundreds of dollars on something that looks the same as something I could get for under fifty. And doesn't everyone? And so, with that in mind, I introduce you to a new segment:

Get This Look
Today's Look to get for cheap(er) comes from Brooklyn Industries.

Cobalt Shirt Dress, $88 Rope Skinny Belt, $28 H Bag, $64 = $108


Blue Jean Babydoll Mini-dress, Vantage Point Vintage, $10


Hail Mary Thigh-Highs, Nasty Gal, $12



Hurley Graffiti bag, via Tilly's, $28.70


Now taking into account that I included shoes and socks in the look price (not just the bag, dress and belt), it comes to $72.70 for the entire outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment