Friday, October 1, 2010

and now for something different

It's always great to have an item of clothing that's a little unusual, a little different that everybody else's. And so here's my top five favourite unusual clothing items for this week.


I adore almost everything Limedrop does really. Their fun twist on basics are actually fun, and their upcoming Spring/Summer range looks to be no different, with gorgeous screenprint singlets and bright, floaty dresses I'm defiantly adding them to my (increasingly long) 'want' list.


Comic Book-inspired Fascinator, Janine Basil (Etsy)

Or really, just anything from Janine's store, they're all pretty amazing.



I love the home-made quality of the whole range of these animal-theme winter wear from Fairground. It's so cheerful and cute.


Cut-Out Boot, L'Wren Scott (via Barneys NY)

Yes, they are ridiculous expensive, and yes, I know I'll never be able to afford them. But a girl can dream. Also available in a still-unaffordable ankle boot form.


Hersheys Reese's Dress, Fashion Rocks (via Market Publique)

Okay, so it's bright orange and you'd probably crave chocolate the entire time you were wearing it. But still, you have to admit, it would be eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment